Barclays Reinstates Capita Plc. (CPI:LN) (CTAGF) at Overweight
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Barclays reinstates coverage on Capita Plc. (CPI:LN) (OTC: CTAGF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of GBP0.80.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Recordati SpA (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Equalweight
- Lenta Ltd. (LENTA:LI) PT Lowered to $3 at Goldman Sachs
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!