BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$12.50 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR49 at Citi
- VS Industry Bhd (VSI:MK) PT Raised to MYR2.15 at Daiwa Securities
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!