BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform Rating on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF)
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
BMO Capital analyst Peter Sklar reiterated a Market Perform rating and Cdn$9.00 price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Raymond James
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP42 at RBC Capital
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR195 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!