Tesla (TSLA) Tests Model X at California Naval Air Station
- Futures signal more selling on Wall Street as growth fears mount
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
- Apple (AAPL) Installed Base Now Exceeds 1.8 Billion - BofA
- Elon's 'Fanboy' Wants Tesla (TSLA) to Announce a $15 Billion Buyback Plan
Video hit the web recently of Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) testing out its new Model X SUV. The test was being done at the Naval Air Station in Alameda, California. Below is raw video of the test, which has a very zen-like quality to it given the lack of noise:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) PT Lowers to $600 at Exane BNP Paribas
- U.S. agency opens probe into fatal Tesla vehicle crash that killed three
- Musk says he can no longer support Democrats, will vote Republican
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!