Tesla (TSLA) Taps Apple Reliability Exec to Head Team Ahead of Model 3 Launch
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Erhart was formerly Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Director of Reliability Engineering, a role he held for three years before joining Tesla.
Reliability and Test is said to have seen a marked increase in staff this year, with the team now compromising about 40 members.
Erhart has a PhD in Chemical Engineering from Berkeley.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) is stuck with over 10,000 cars on factory hold - Electrek
- BioNTech (BNTX) Broadens Management Board by Appointing Jens Holstein as CFO
- SP Plus (SP) Elects Diana Sands to Board of Directors; CEO Marc Baumann Assumes Chairman Role following Karen Garrison’s Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!