Tesla (TSLA) Sets New Start Time for Oct. 28th Solar Roof Event
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sources noted that Tesla CEO Elon musk will take the stage at 5:30pm (8:30pm EDT) and the event will also be webcast.
Tesla's solar roof event comes as the company moves closer to sealing its proposed acquisition of SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY).
Along with a solar rood, Tesla may debut its second-generation energy storage product lineup.
Shares of Tesla are up around 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 3M+ Shares of Skillz (SKLZ) on Wednesday
- Ballantyne Strong (BTN) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!