Tesla (TSLA) Plans Product Announcement Today; Here's What it Could Be...
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) is going to make a product announcement happen at 12:00pm PDT (3pm EDT) today. There has been a bit of speculation about what could happen next for Tesla and the following are a few options:
- A 100-kWh battery for the Model S/X, which should both improve acceleration and overall range
- Autopilot 2.0, which many believe might not happen quite yet
- 8.0 software upgrade (includes UI refresh and Autopilot features)
- Autopilot retrofitting for certain Model S variants
- Far out in left field: Something having to do with SolarCity and solar panels (that's purely our speculation and highly unlikely)
Shares of Tesla are up over 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
- Tesla developing platform to allow car owners in China data access
- California police investigating fatal Tesla crash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!