Tesla (TSLA) May Focus on Model 3 Interior, HUD with Tonight's Event
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla's (Nasdaq: TSLA) event this evening (at 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT) is expected to be about the second part of the Model 3 unveiling.
Largely, most speculation points towards the event focusing more on the interior of the Model 3, which was bare-bones when the vehicle was first announced last summer. Along with an interior reveal, many think that Tesla will showoff off a new heads-up display (HUD), which might be able to be retrofitted for the Model S/X, though the latter part is still speculative.
It's also not clear whether there will be different variations of the Model 3 or possibly new exterior design features shown.
Shares of Tesla are up 2.3 percent in late trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
- Equinox Said to Discuss Going Public Via Social Capital SPAC (IPOD) (IPOF) - Bloomberg
- Woodward (WWD) Working with JPMorgan on Possible M&A: Dealreporter - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!