Tesla (TSLA) Comments on 'Consumer Reports' Article; Says Constantly Introducing Elements to Help Drivers Remain Safe
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla is constantly introducing enhancements, proven over millions of miles of internal testing, to ensure that drivers supported by Autopilot remain safer than those operating without assistance. We will continue to develop, validate, and release those enhancements as the technology grows. While we appreciate well-meaning advice from any individual or group, we make our decisions on the basis of real-world data, not speculation by media.
Shares of Tesla are slightly higher in early trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Tesla (TSLA) Model S wait time increased by about a month, while Model X was pushed back by three months - InsideEVs
- U.S. Global Investors Announces Fourth Straight Quarter of AUM Growth to $4.6 Billion, with Revenues Expanding 23% QoQ and 595% YoY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!