Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: We'll Take the Heat for Customer Safety
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk commented on Twitter today that the company doesn't mind "taking the heat" when it comes to keeping consumers safe.
Musk also highlighted a cite>Road & Track piece, which urged the media/citics to "leave Tesla alone." The article urges people to consider what Tesla has accomplished versus hammering the company for each misstep it takes along the way.
Shares of Tesla are indicated lower in early trading Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Musk's bitcoin turnaround pleases some Tesla investors
- How murky legal rules allow Tesla's Musk to keep moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!