Taco Bell Reachs Notable Doritos Locos Milestone (YUM)
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) Taco Bell unit said that it has sold over one billion of its Doritos Locos tacos.
That's three Doritos Locos tacos for every man, woman, and child in the U.S.
Taco Bell sold 100 million of the Doritos Locos taco within the first 10 weeks it was offered. Notably, it took McDonald's 18 years to reach the same milestone for burger sales.
Below is an inforgraphic to give you some scale of what that number means [courtesy of @darrenrovell]:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fluence Energy (FLNC) Responds to 'Misleading Short Seller Report'
- Novavax (NVAX) and Gavi Settle on 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Advance Purchase Agreement
- Flywire Corporation (FLYW) Appoints Cosmin Pitigoi as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!