UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Stocks caught in crosshairs of earnings and central bank meetings
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil plunges to 2-week low on U.S. inventory shock, rise in COVID-19 cases
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
(Updated - October 21, 2014 4:58 PM EDT)
GT Advanced Technologies (Nasdaq: GTAT) (OTCBB: GTATQ) attorney says consensual accord with Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) reached. The lawyer calls it an 'amicable parting of ways.' The accord will save millions of dollars and solve most issues.
The agreement will be filed with minor redaction.
UPDATE - The lawyer also said Apple will be paid once furnaces in Arizona are sold. There's one confidentiality accord that remains and no claims against Apple will be made.
The company will also be able to wind down operations and pay incentives to certain employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler Nears Agreement To Plead Guilty To U.S. Criminal Conduct To Resolve Emissions Fraud Probe - Reuters
- MP Materials (MP) Stock Falls for Second Day Following Short Report
- MP Materials (MP) Says Grizzly Research Short Report Gets 'Facts and Analysis' Wrong
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!