Dutch Airport Owner Looks to Add 100 Tesla (TSLA) Model S Sedans to Taxi Fleet
- Wall St set for lower open after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) is negative early amid some relatively positive news for the company.
The following was posted by the Netherlands-based Schiphol Group on Wednesday [which we've translated via Google Translate]. Notably, Schipol is 100% shareholder of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague Airport, and Lelystad Airport. It also owns 51% of Eindhoven Airport and 19% of Brisbane Airport. It holds the operating franchise for John F. Kennedy International Airport's Terminal 4 ... The Schiphol group is owned by the Dutch Ministry of Finance (69.77%), the municipalities of Amsterdam (20.03%) and Rotterdam (2.2%) and Aéroports de Paris (8.00%), according to Wikipedia.:
Schiphol Group has today announced the proposed award to the participants of the competition for the taxi passenger announced from Schiphol . The winners are Zorgvervoer Central Netherlands BV ( ZCN ) , Willemsen -de Koning BV and Bergisch , Book & Hoff Frissen BV ( BBF ) . The concession will start on 1 June, covering a period of four years with two times the possibility of an extension of two years.
Apart from offering qualitative and quantitative quality taxi was the main requirement to provide a significant contribution to the sustainability ambitions Schiphol air quality and CO2 emissions . Offers from all parties were innovative and very high level.
Schiphol electric taxis
The people taxi from Schiphol will be carried out by more than 100 fully electric taxis Tesla Motors. Late 2014 This contributes taxi to the sustainability of mobility at the airport .
Corporate Responsibility is embedded in the management of Schiphol . To continue , Europe's Preferred Airport Schiphol takes its responsibility with regard to climate-friendly aviation, accessibility and air quality . What this means is that Schiphol reduces CO2 emissions at the airport and actively contributes to cleaner traffic to, from and to the airport .
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $250 at Roth Capital, 'Supply Chain a Probable Headwind'
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,000 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,100 at Wedbush; Bull Case to $1,500
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!