Tesla (TSLA) CTO Stock Sales Seen as Ominous Sign - Electrek
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Electrek believes the insider selling disclosure from Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CTO JB Straubel could be an ominous sign as he has been scarcely seen at the office over the past several months.
The outlet noted that Straubel has been with the company since the beginning.
The disclosure in questions shows that the executive exercised 15,000 options and sold them on Tuesday for around $2.8 million. The options were not set to expire until 2022.
Electrek failed to mention that the stock option exercise and sales reported were part of a pre-determined Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by Straubel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Bitcoin Stocks Lower as Musk Tanks Market
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!