PG & E (PCG) CEO Buys 36,600 Shares
- Futures rise as upbeat earnings boost risk appetite
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
- New Product Launches Signal Apple (AAPL) is Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Better Than Other Companies Says Analyst
After the close, PG & E Corp. (NYSE: PCG) CEO Anthony Earley disclosed the purchase of 36,600 shares on 9/14 at $40.80, bringing his stake to 117,915 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Announces 180,000 Share Insider Buy
- Online Video Series Helps Californians Prepare Emergency Kits and Plans
- Installing Nearly 5,000 Electric Vehicle Charging Ports, PG&E Drives More Clean Transportation Access Across Northern and Central California
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!