Outgoing Head of Tesla (TSLA) Heavy Trucking Guillen Files to Sell Another $90M in Stock
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The recently resigned President of Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Heavy Trucking, Jerome Guillen, has filed 144 paperwork to sell 145,289 shares in the company. The value of the sale would be ~$90 million.
Guillen filed to sell the shares through his broker E-TRADE Financial.
Twitter users @bgrahamdisciple first pointed out the filing, which was disclosed this morning.
Jerome Guillen knows. He has filed to sell over $100 million of Tesla stock in the past week. Remember that time someone sold $100 million of stock right before a massive technological breakthrough? Yeah, me neither. pic.twitter.com/9cSo5Sawfe— B Graham Disciple (@bgrahamdisciple) June 16, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KGI Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Outperform
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put as shares rally 5.6%
- Active options: TSLA AAPL AMD NIO SQ AMC PFE F NVDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!