NetSol Technologies (NTWK) CEO Buys 5K Shares
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NetSol Technologies (NASDAQ: NTWK) CEO Najeeb Ghauri bought 5,000 shares on 10/01 at $4.63.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annovis Bio Inc. (ANVS) Gains on Insider Buys
- Akerna (KERN) Director Kane Matthew Ryan Buys 128K Shares
- Analog Devices (ADI) Directors Evans Buys Over $1.3M in Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!