KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Pops on Shkreli Insider Buy
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
KaloBios Pharma (NASDAQ: KBIO) ripping higher as Martin Shkreli purchased shares.
Shkreli disclosed buying 1,211,115 shares from November 16, 2015-November 17, 2015. Prices paid ranged from $0.61-$2.43.
On November 13, 2015, KaloBios announced that it will wind down its operations and that it has engaged the Brenner Group to lead those efforts. As of June 30, 2015, KaloBios had cash, cash equivalents and investments totaling $23.2 million, but announced with the winddown it repaid in full its outstanding secured loan obligation to MidCap Financial, secured lender to the company, in the approximate amount of $6.6 million.
KBIO shares are up over 100 percent after hours. The filing is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lucid Group (LCID) halted again on volatility after 69% mid-day surge on rumors
- Tesla (TSLA) Hits Another Session High, Now Up 12.3%
- Lucid Group (LCID) halted again on volatility after 56% mid-day surge on rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!