Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Director Buys 50K Shares
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) Director, Christopher Alafi, bought 49,500 shares on 09/14 at $29.60.
Shares are held by Held by Alafi Capital Company,
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Via Renewables (VIA) CEO Buys 11K Shares
- Xponential Fitness, Inc. (XPOF) CEO Buys ~19K Shares
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment (HOFV) CEO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!