Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Director Alafi Buys 125K Shares
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
After the close, Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) Director Christopher Alafi disclosed he bought 125,000 shares on 08/30 at $8.52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces Publication of Lumateperone Pivotal Phase 3 Study in Bipolar Depression in The American Journal of Psychiatry
- Intra-Cellular Therapies Announces Publications Highlighting Beneficial Effects of Phosphodiesterase Type I Inhibition with Lenrispodun (ITI-214) on Cardiovascular Function in Patients with Heart Fail
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Board Members Buy Stock in NAT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!