Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Director Alafi Buys 125K Shares
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After the close, Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) Director Christopher Alafi disclosed he bought 125,000 shares on 08/30 at $8.52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insider Buy: Unisys Corp. (UIS) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Insider Buy: Cerberus Capital Adds Another 69K Shares of Comscore (SCOR)
- Insider Buy: 3D Systems (DDD) CEO Buys ~$200K in Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!