GameStop (GME) Director Wolf Sells Nearly $21 Million in Stock Amid Ongoing Short Squeeze
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME), which are surging on a short squeeze, saw insider selling from Director Kurt James Wolf.
Mr. Wolf disclosed in a filing late Thursday that he sold 945,500 shares, or 95% of his holdings, between 01/12-01/13 at prices from $19.99-$31.08.
Shares were held by Hestia Capital Partners, LP.
After the sales, Wolf owns 91,000 shares indirectly through Hestia Capital and owns 50,689 shares directly, including 21,400 shares beneficially owned jointly with Mr. Wolf's wife.
See the Table Below for the sale transactions:
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)||2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)||6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||Amount||(A) or (D)||Price|
|Class A Common Stock||01/12/2021||S (1)||560,000||D||$ 19.99 (2)||388,600||I||By Hestia Capital Partners, LP (3) (4)|
|Class A Common Stock||01/12/2021||J (5)||135,500||D||(5)||271,000||I||By Hestia Capital Management, LLC (4) (6)|
|Class A Common Stock||01/12/2021||S (7)||160,000||D||$ 19.99 (2)||111,000||I||By Hestia Capital Management, LLC (4) (6)|
|Class A Common Stock||01/13/2021||S (1)||70,000||D||$ 31.08 (8)||318,600||I||By Hestia Capital Partners, LP (3) (4)|
|Class A Common Stock||01/13/2021||S (7)||20,000||D||$ 31.08 (8)||91,000||I||By Hestia Capital Management, LLC (4) (6)|
|Class A Common Stock||50,689 (9)||D|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 2.4%
- Atea Pharmaceuticals (AVIR) Gains as COVID Drug Highlighted by NYT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!