Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Sold $9.9 Billion Worth of Stock Since Twitter Poll
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After taking a short break, Elon Musk has continued to sell his Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares to avoid a big tax bill on his stock options.
Latest Form 4 filings from Tesla released last night show that Musk exercised options to buy 2.15 million shares before selling another 934,091 shares of Tesla worth $1.05 billion.
Since November 6, when Musk asked his Twitter followers whether he should sell 10% of his total stake in the EV maker, he sold 9.2 million shares worth $9.9 billion.
Musk bought 2.15 million shares at $6.24 before selling nearly half of these shares at prices ranging between $1,063 and $1,079, filings show.
Tesla shares closed over 4% lower yesterday at $1,109.03.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Trades at High, Up 4.8%
- Twitter (TWTR) Resumes Trading Following Halt
- Nevro Announces Three Important Clinical Data Publications for Treating Painful Diabetic Neuropathy with 10 kHz Therapy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!