Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Elon Musk exercised options to acquire more Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares before selling another 934,091 shares worth around $1.01 billion. Musk exercised options to buy 2.1 million of Tesla stock.
Musk is likely to exercise more options with about 10 million more shares available at $6.24 each. These options expire in August next year.
Since November 08, Musk sold just over 10 million shares to net $10.9 billion. Selling has started days after Musk asked his Twitter followers if he should sell 10% of his Tesla stock.
Tesla share price closed at $1,084.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): Giga Berlin Could Transform Entire European EV Market, But Things May Get More Political in Germany - Morgan Stanley
- Tesla (TSLA) Hits Low, Down 7.3%
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $325 at JPMorgan as Guidance Impresses Despite Surprising Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!