Costco Wholesale (COST) Director Stanton Buys 10,000 Shares
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
After the close, Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) director, John Stanton, disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares made on 11/10 at $155.40.
Following the purchase, Mr. Stanton owns 13,456 shares directly and 422 indirectly.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- GEO Group (GEO) CEO Buys Over $1M in Stock
- Outgoing Head of Tesla (TSLA) Heavy Trucking Guillen Files to Sell Another $90M in Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!