Biohaven Pharma (BHVN) Director Childs Buys $1M in Stock
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Biohaven Pharma (NYSE: BHVN) Director, John Childs, bought 13,157 shares on 03/17 at $76.
Shares appear to have been bought in the recent $200 million share offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landec (LNDC) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Coinbase (COIN) CEO Brian Armstrong Dumped $292 Million of His Stock on Market Debut
- Coinbase Chief Executive Armstrong sold $291.8 million in shares on opening day