Bank of America (BAC) Director Robert Scully Buys 62,000 Shares
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) Director Robert Scully disclosed the purchase of 62,000 shares on 10/21 at $16.79, brining his stake to 68,657 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed, FDIC announce results of resolution plan review for largest and most complex domestic banks
- Multiple Insider Buys: Intellicheck (IDN) Sees Buys from CFO, President and Director
- Canoo (GOEV) jumps as CEO adds over 9 million shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!