Investors Bancorp (ISBC) Gains on S&P SmallCap 600 Addition
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Investors Bancorp Inc. (NASD: ISBC) will replace BioTelemetry Inc. (NASD: BEAT) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, February 10. Koninklijke Philips N.V. (NYSE: PHG) is acquiring BioTelemetry in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
Following is a summary of the changes that will take place prior to the open of trading on the effective date:
February 10, 2021
S&P SmallCap 600
S&P SmallCap 600
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PTC (PTC) Set to Join S&P 500
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts
- Nasdaq Weakness Continues, Down 1.45%, S&P 500 Down 0.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIndex Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!