Walmart's (WMT) Flipkart Said to Mull U.S. Listing with SPAC as Option - Bloomberg
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walmart's (NYSE: WMT) Flipkart is exploring going public in the U.S. through a merger with a blank-check company, as it seeks to quicken its listing process, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
The India-based online retailer has been weighing a U.S. IPO and its now looking at other options. Flipkart's advisers have approached several SPACs
The company could seek valuation of at least 35 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
- Esports Technologies, Inc. (EBET) Prices 2.4M Share IPO at $6/Sh
- AppLovin Corp. (APP) Prices 25M Share IPO at $80/Sh