TIAN RUIXIANG Holding (TIRX) IPO Opens 311% Higher
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: TIRX), a China-based insurance broker, opened for trading at $16.45 after pricing 3,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a public offering price of US$4 per share.
The Offering is being conducted on a firm commitment basis. Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. is acting as the underwriter for the Offering. Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li LLC acted as counsel to the Company, and VCL Law LLP acted as counsel to Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. in connection with the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Esports Technologies (EBET) Surges on Debut
- Biomea Fusion (BMEA) IPO Opens 15% Higher
- IPO for Karat Packaging (KRT) Opens 19% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!