SmileDirectClub files IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the symbol 'SDC'
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SmileDirectClub files IPO. Plans to list on NASDAQ under the symbol 'SDC'. (S-1)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmileDirectClub (SDC) Issues Statement on Manufacturing Facility Incident
- Paltalk, Inc. (PALT) Announced 1.16M IPO at $3/sh and Nasdaq Uplisting
- XPAC Acquisition Corp. (XPAXU) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesS1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!