IPO for Winemaker The Duckhorn Portfolio (NAPA) Opens 24% Higher
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for winemaker The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NYSE: NAPA) opened for trading at $18.60 after pricing 20,000,000 shares at $15.
J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse and Jefferies are acting as joint lead book-running managers and as representatives for the proposed offering. Barclays, BofA Securities, Citigroup, Evercore ISI and RBC Capital Markets are also acting as book-running managers for the proposed offering. Academy Securities, Ramirez & Co., Inc. and Siebert Williams Shank are also acting as co-managers for the proposed offering. The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
The Duckhorn Portfolio is the premier producer of luxury wines in North America. The acclaimed Duckhorn Portfolio includes Duckhorn Vineyards, Decoy, Paraduxx, Goldeneye, Migration, Canvasback, Calera and Kosta Browne, each with its own dedicated winemaker.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brazilian Card Network Elo Choses Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan And Morgan Stanley For IPO - Reuters
- IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (TPGS) Opens at $10