IPO for SPAC Tribe Capital Growth Corp I (ATVC) Opens at $10.10
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TCGC is a special purpose acquisition company (“SPAC”) whose business purpose is to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. TCGC is sponsored by Tribe Arrow Holdings I LLC, an affiliate of Tribe Capital Management LLC, a registered investment advisor.
TCGC is led by Arjun Sethi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Omar Chohan, Chief Financial Officer; Sumit Mehta, Vice President; and Ted Maidenberg, Secretary.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genius Sports Group (GENI) Starts Trading on NYSE After Closing Merger with SPAC MY Technology Group, Inc. II
- Regrow Announces Appointment of Craig E. Harper to Board of Directors
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!