IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (TPGS) Opens at $10
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (NYSE: TPGS) opened for trading at $10 after pricing 25,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price of $10.00 per share.
The Company is focused on sponsoring the public listing of a company in any industry that is well positioned to thrive in the public markets.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC are serving as joint book runners for the offering, and Northland Securities, Inc. and Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC are serving as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC Osiris Acquisition Corp. (OSI) Opens at $9.86
- Centricus Acquisition (CENH) to Combine With Arqit Limited, a Leader in Quantum Encryption technology
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. (DBGI) Prices 2.41M Share IPO at $4.15/Sh; Announces Nasdaq Listing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Northland Securities, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!