IPO for SPAC TCW Special Purpose Acquisition Corp. (TSPQ) Opens at $10
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Company is sponsored by The TCW Group, Inc. (“TCW”), a leading global investment management firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The Company’s management is associated with TCW’s New America Premier business unit, which was established by Joseph R. Shaposhnik in August 2015. Mr. Shaposhnik serves as Chairman and CEO of TCW Special Purpose Acquisition Corp. The Company intends to identify, merge with and take public a durable and predictable business well positioned to deliver superior revenue growth.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Barclays Capital Inc. are serving as the joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Citigroup profit jumps, plans Asia and EMEA exits as Fraser makes her mark
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCiti, Barclays, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!