IPO for SPAC ScION Tech Growth II (SCOB) Opens at $10.50
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ScION is a newly organized blank check company incorporated for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an acquisition opportunity in any industry or sector, the Company intends to focus its search for an initial business combination on technology-enabled businesses that offer specific technology solutions, broader technology software and services in the financial services sector.
The Company is sponsored by an affiliate of ION Investment Group Limited (“ION”), a technology software investment company and an operator of global technology businesses, providing mission-critical workflow automation software, data and analytics to financial institutions, governments and corporations around the world.
The Company is led by Executive Chairman Andrea Pignataro, ION’s founder, Chief Executive Officer Mathew Cestar, the former Co-Head of Credit Suisse’s EMEA Investment Banking and Capital Markets division, and Chief Financial Officer Alex Triplett, ION’s Head of Corporate Development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals (RPHM) IPO Open Flat
- IPO for SPAC Tio Tech A (TIOA) Opens at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!