IPO for SPAC PepperLime Health Acquisition Corporation (PEPL) Opens at $9.90
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. acted as the sole underwriter for the offering.
While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, the Company intends to target companies at the intersection of technology and consumer health and wellness. The proceeds of the initial public offering will be used to fund the business combination.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiga Acquisition Corp. II (TTO.U) Announces 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- OKYO Pharma (OKYO) IPO Opens 13% Higher
- Omnichannel Acquisition Corp (OCA) to Redeem All Public Shares on June 1st, Will not Pursue Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesIPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!