IPO for SPAC PepperLime Health Acquisition Corporation (PEPL) Opens at $9.90
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. acted as the sole underwriter for the offering.
While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, the Company intends to target companies at the intersection of technology and consumer health and wellness. The proceeds of the initial public offering will be used to fund the business combination.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitney Tilson Thinks SEC Can Block Trump Media's Merger with SAC Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC), Sending Stock 80% Lower
- Motive Capital Corp II (MTVC.U) Price 30M Unit IPO $10/unit
- Solid Power (SLDP) to Trade on Nasdaq as SLDP After Completing Business Combination with Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corp III (DCRC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesIPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!