IPO for SPAC New Vista Acquisition Corp (NVSA) Opens at $10.57
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Company is a blank check company incorporated as a Cayman Islands exempted company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company intends to focus on businesses engaged with emerging and transformational technologies, focusing particularly on businesses operating within (1) space, defense and communications and (2) advanced air mobility and logistics industries.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Jefferies LLC are acting as joint book-running managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) option implied volatility low into quarter results and merger completion
- TuSimple Holdings (TSP) Prices 33.78M Share IPO at $40/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCiti, Jefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!