IPO for SPAC Mana Capital Acquisition Corp. (MAAQU) Opens at $10.18
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ladenburg, Thalmann & Co., Inc. is acting as the sole bookrunner for the offering. I-Bankers Securities, Inc. is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Mana is a newly incorporated blank check company formed for the purpose of engaging in a merger, stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. Its efforts to identify a prospective target business will not be limited to a particular industry or geographic region, although it intends to focus its search on target businesses operating in North America, Europe and Asia in the healthcare, technology, green economy, and consumer products sectors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth CH Acquisition V (ROCL) IPO Prices at $10
- Naked Brand and Cenntro (NAKD) Announce Order for 2,000 Metro EVs in Japan End Customers Include Amazon Fleet and Hana Cupid
- BeiGene (BGNE) Announces Pricing of its RMB22.2 billion (US$3.5 billion) IPO on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!