IPO for SPAC KKR Acquisition Holdings I Corp (KAHC) Opens at $10
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Company was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. Although the Company’s efforts to identify a prospective business combination opportunity will not be limited to a particular industry or geographic region, the Company’s acquisition and value creation strategy is to identify, acquire and build a company in the consumer or retail industries. The Company seeks to capitalize on the relationships, knowledge and experiences of its Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman, Glenn Murphy, and the KKR platform.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is acting as sole book-running manager. Academy Securities, Inc., AmeriVet Securities, Blaylock Van, LLC, Cabrera Capital Markets LLC, CastleOak Securities, L.P., C.L. King & Associates, Inc., Guzman & Company, Loop Capital Markets LLC, Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc., Roberts & Ryan Investments, Inc., Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC and Telsey Advisory Group LLC are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon-backed home tech startup SmartRent to go public in over $2 billion SPAC deal
- SPACs Fueling Over US$38 Billion in IPO's for Commercial Transportation
- Hyzon Motors and Partners Launch Collaborative Industry Platform to Advance Hydrogen Ecosystems Worldwide (DCRB)