IPO for SPAC Goal Acquisitions Corp. (PUCK) Opens at $10.45
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goal Acquisitions Corp. is a blank check company organized for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization, or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The Company may pursue a business combination opportunity in any business or industry it chooses although it currently intends to focus on sports assets globally. The Company is an emerging growth company as defined in the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act of 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goal Acquisitions Corp (PUCK) Issues Letter to Shareholders Regarding Proposed Combination with Digital Virgo
- Stripe to decide on going public within 12-months - WSJ
- Goal Acquisitions Corp. Issues Letter to Shareholders Regarding Proposed Combination with Digital Virgo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!