IPO for SPAC Goal Acquisitions Corp. (PUCK) Opens at $10.45
- Wall St surges ahead of Fed policy decision; Microsoft shines
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goal Acquisitions Corp. is a blank check company organized for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization, or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The Company may pursue a business combination opportunity in any business or industry it chooses although it currently intends to focus on sports assets globally. The Company is an emerging growth company as defined in the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act of 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS AG (UBS) to Acquire Wealthfront for $1.4 Billion
- Worklyn Partners Announces Acquisition of Quadrant Information Security
- Gopuff hires Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs for 2022 U.S. IPO - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!