IPO for SPAC GX Acquisition Corp. II (GXII) Opens at $9.95
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book running manager for the offering.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus its search on companies with an enterprise value in excess of $1 billion. The Company is led by Co-Chief Executive Officers Jay Bloom and Dean Kehler, and President Michael Maselli.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Cellebrite to List on Nasdaq Through Merger with TWC Tech Holdings II Corp. (TWCT)
- Global SPAC Partners (GLPS) IPO Prices at $10