IPO for SPAC Freedom Acquisition I Corp. (FACT) Opens at $10.10
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Company was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company intends to pursue a target in the financial services sector. Freedom Acquisition’s founders include Tidjane Thiam, Adam Gishen and Abhishek Bhatia. A private fund affiliated with Pacific Investment Management Company LLC (PIMCO) is a member of the Company’s sponsor.
J.P. Morgan is acting as the lead book-running manager of the offering. Deutsche Bank Securities and Morgan Stanley are acting as book-running managers of the offering. Academy Securities, Drexel Hamilton, Loop Capital Markets, R. Seelaus & Co., LLC and Siebert Williams Shank are acting as co-managers of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CompoSecure to Become Publicly Traded Company Through Merger With Roman DBDR Tech Acquisition Corp. (DBDR)
- AgEagle Aerial Systems (UAVS) Announces Acquisition of Measure
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO), Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement, IPO, Drexel Hamilton, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!