IPO for SPAC FTAC Parnassus Acquisition Corp. (FTPA) Opens at $10.10
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is serving as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
FTAC Parnassus Acquisition Corp. is a a blank-check company formed for the purpose of acquiring or merging with one or more technology and financial services technology companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akoya Biosciences Inc. (AKYA) Prices 6.58M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- Esports Technologies, Inc. (EBET) Prices 2.4M Share IPO at $6/Sh
- Akoya Biosciences (AKYA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!