IPO for SPAC FTAC Hera Acquisition Corp. (HERA) Opened at $9.98
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are serving as the joint book-running managers for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 12,000,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
FTAC Hera Acquisition Corp. is a blank-check company led by Betsy Z. Cohen as Chairman of the Board and Daniel G. Cohen as President and Chief Executive Officer formed for the purpose of acquiring or merging with one or more technology and financial services technology companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh