IPO for SPAC Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. III (DGNU) Opened at $10.02
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for SPAC Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. III (NASDAQ: DGNU) opened for trading at $10.02 after pricing 40,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price to the public of $10.00 per share.
The Company has also entered into a forward purchase agreement for the purchase of up to 5,000,000 forward purchase shares with funds affiliated with Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Holdings III. Any such purchase will take place in a private placement to close substantially concurrently with the closing of the Company’s initial business combination.
The Company is led by Marc Stad, Pat Robertson and Christian Jensen, and is a newly organized blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar transaction with one or more businesses or entities.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- IPO for SPAC Tio Tech A (TIOA) Opens at $10
- Lilt Named to the 2021 CB Insights AI 100 List of Most Innovative Artificial Intelligence Startups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!