IPO for SPAC Disruptive Acquisition Corporation I (DISA) Opens at $10
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Company is a blank check company, newly incorporated as a Cayman Islands exempted company for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial target business in any stage of its corporate evolution or in any industry or sector, it initially intends to focus its search on target businesses primarily in the health and wellness, entertainment and consumer-facing technology sectors. The management team includes Chief Executive Officer Alexander J. Davis, Chief Financial Officer Phillip C. Caputo, Chief Operating Officer David M. Tarnowski and Vice President, Business Development Mardy S. Fish.
The Company has formed an Athlete Advisory Council (the “Council”), a group of elite athletes across a range of professional sports and geographies. The Council’s current members include Justin Verlander, Naomi Osaka, Patrick Mahomes, Robert Lewandowski and Saul “Canelo” Álvarez.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Citigroup profit jumps, plans Asia and EMEA exits as Fraser makes her mark
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!