IPO for SPAC Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation II (DCRN) Opens at $11.31
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation II was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination. The Company intends to focus its search for a target whose principal effort is developing and advancing a platform that decarbonizes the most carbon-intensive sectors, including the energy and agriculture, industrials, transportation and commercial and residential sectors. The Company is sponsored by Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Sponsor II, LLC, which is an affiliate of Riverstone Investment Group LLC and its affiliates. Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation II represents a further expansion of Riverstone's 15-year franchise in low-carbon investments, having established industry leading, scaled companies with more than $5 billion of equity invested in renewables. This IPO adds to the breadth of Riverstone's efforts and underscores the support from the firm's long-term investors across its low-carbon platforms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/12: (MFNC) (RILY) (DMRC) Higher; (AMRN) (NI) (CHWY) Lower (more...)
- Eldorado Gold Announces First Quarter 2021 Preliminary Production Results and Conference Call Details
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Announces Closing of $2 Billion Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!