IPO for SPAC Data Knights Acquisition Corp. (DKDCA) Opens Flat
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for SPAC Data Knights Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: DKDCU) NASDAQ: DKDCA) opened for trading at $10 after pricing 10,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus its search on industries that complement its management team's background and to capitalize on the ability of its management team to identify and acquire a business focusing on the data centers and internet technology sectors where its management team has extensive experience. The Company is sponsored by Serba Dinamik Group Berhad; and led by Barry Anderson, the Company's Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, and Firdauz Edmin Bin Mokhtar, the Company's Chief Financial Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thrasio is Said in Talks to Go Public Via Churchill Capital Corp V (CCV) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Logistics Innovation Technologies Corp. (LITT) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- GPS Company NextNav to Go Public in $1.2 Billion SPAC Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!