IPO for SPAC DHB Capital Corp. (DHBC) Opens at $9.99
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any industry, it currently intends to concentrate its efforts in identifying businesses in the financial and business services industry, with a focus on differentiated financial services and financial services-adjacent platforms. The Company is led by Richard M. DeMartini, Co-Executive Chairman, Robert J. Hurst, Co-Executive Chairman, and Alex Binderow, Chief Executive Officer, President and Director.
BofA Securities and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topps (MUDS) Launches Baseball Card NFTs
- IPO for SPAC Tio Tech A (TIOA) Opens at $10
- Synopsys (SNPS) to Acquire MorethanIP