IPO for SPAC Catcha Investment Corp (CHAA) Opens at $10.51
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Patrick Grove and President Luke Elliott, Catcha Investment Corp intends to focus its search on a target with operations or prospective operations in the technology, digital media, financial technology, or digital services sectors, which it refers to as the “new economy sectors,” across Asia Pacific, in particular Southeast Asia and Australia.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is serving as sole book-running manager for this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zymergen (ZY) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Privia Health Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- Katapult Announces Tahmineh Maloney as General Counsel